This post is also available in: Deutsch
Pwn20wnd released the Unc0ver v4.3.1 update. The current version comes with many Bug-fixes and also solves random reboots. He also fixed a Memory issue and added support for Userspace.
All Changes from the Unc0ver v4.3.1 Update
- Add support for rebooting the userspace for the first time in a jailbreak
- Add support for injecting to the entire userspace
- Add support for looking up or registering services from the sandbox with the cy: prefix for developers
- Reboot the userspace after jailbreaking
- Make major design changes to preserve stock system performance
- Fix random reboots, freezes, memory issues and any known problem that affected system services or apps
- Fix persistent software update blocker on iOS 13 (Works in the jailed state too)
- Fix a design problem that affected the Succession restore tool
- Automatically re-enable software updates when restoring RootFS
The latest unc0ver version (currently 4.3.1) can be downloaded directly from unc0ver.dev and then be installed on your device.
With this update the performance is getting a lot better and also support for Userspace has been added. This gives developers more and easier possibilities to add even more functionality to their tweaks. Also some memory issues have been fixed with the latest version. Pwn20wnd also solved a problem with the Succession tweak which caused some issues with the tweak.
Note: Unc0ver v4.3.0 has been pulled back since there were some problems with the installation file on GitHub. v4.3.1 is equivalent to v4.3.0.
We keep you up to date with more news and updates. Follow us von Twitter.